Sunday, April 18, 2010

Further Evidence that Girls Love Scumbags

Often these days, I do things without any planning and without thinking about it at all. I think this is pretty common when you have practiced something to the point where it is fully internalized. Frame control and leading interactions are two things I do these days without even thinking about it, even at work



I was reminded of this recently when I had a girl staying with me. We ate, slept, and fucked for a whole week, without doing much more. One afternoon I was just relaxing in my living room and she comes over and rests her head in my lap... so I pull out my cock and she starts going to work on it

We had had a lot of sex in the previous few days and I was pretty zoned out, and since I had my phone in my hand I just started replying to texts from other girls while this girl was blowing me. She looked up at my phone and asked in a shocked voice, "What are you doing?!?!"

In the past, I probably would have felt like I had been busted and started apologizing. It wasn't that I intended to text other girls, my mind just wandered off. But this time, I said something like "Don't stop, that feels so good" and just pushed her head back towards my cock. She didn't say anything else and just went back to work even harder than before.

She knew exactly what I was doing, because she called me out later that night saying "I can't believe you were texting other girls while I was blowing you" as she punched me on the arm. She did this as we were lying naked in bed and about to have sex, and she said it in a half joking / half amazed voice. I responded with something along the lines of "I can't believe how turned on you get when you see how much other girls want me." It totally turned her on and we had some crazy hot sex.

Further evidence that girls love scumbags

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I live with such a scumbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one that did this... And they say guys can't multi-task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! So wrong, but yet so right!

    ReplyDelete