Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Phone Sex

I travel overseas a lot for my day job, which usually means that I wake up at 4 am in some hotel room in a random city in Asia with nothing to do. The gym isn't open yet, there are only hookers in the lobby, and nobody is in the office back home. So what do you do in this situation? That's right, phone sex.



Phone sex is generally near the bottom of the list of things to do, but when you basically have a few hours where you can't eat, can't go to the gym, can't work, and can't pick up any new chics, this is a pretty fun way to spend some time.

Phone sex can be a pretty powerful tool for several different categories of girls. I've done it with girls that I don't see regularly, to keep things fresh. I've done it with LTR girls that I can't see because I'm on a long business trip. And I've done it with girls I haven't even had a D2 with yet, which helped get at least 2 girls get on airplanes to come see me. Girls love sex, and they love it when they meet a guy that knows how to make them excited with just his voice

The principles of phone sex are very similar to dirty talk you can use in person. Think of the voice tone you would use in the bedroom when you are talking nasty with your girl, and you will get the right idea.

The interesting thing is, sex on the phone is almost exactly like it is in person, just without the physical contact. That's saying a lot, I know. You want to escalate her as you would in person, using your voice and your words, and her imagination fills in the rest. For women sex is more mental and emotional than physical, so this is all you really need. You want to mix in dirty talk, and describe what you are doing to her as if you were there in person. In a recent post on the 30/30 club, my friend LA Phil asked me to give some more step by step examples of what I do. I've shared some pieces of this in the past, such as in this LR where a skype video call turned into me and a buddy tag teaming a girl while another one masturbated on video skype for us, but this post should make what I do more clear

Here are a set of guidelines

Lead and be dominant
Tell, don't ask (You like that don't you, instead of Do you like that?)
Build sexual tension, as you would in person - Hyper has a great post on this
- increase the level of what you are doing to her (touching her skin, then kissing, then feeling her nipples, and so on)
- Do this nonlinearly - don't go straight from kissing to tits to pussy, mix it up so the next step isn't always obvious
Increase the intensity of the words you use, and the intensity of the physical interaction you are describing
- At first, be suggestive ("I caress your soft skin and feel you shudder with excitement") and slowly build up to more vulgar ("I ram my cock so deep in your fucking pussy!")
Tell her how excited her excitement makes you. Girls love it when there guy is turned on, and it turns them on even more
Make her verbalize (tell her to say things like "Fuck me Nomad!")
- This helps to make it more real for her and to tie the feelings to you
Be encouraging and supportive. Tell her you think it is hot and exciting when she touches herself for you

One of the questions I get asked, is how do you transition a normal conversation into phone sex. The answer is really simple, just like you would in person:
Don't transition at all, just start telling her what you would do if you were there...
Willfully misinterpret something she says as sexual…
Tell her you were thinking about her...

Whichever way things get started, I generally follow the same general flow:
Tell her that I like it when she touches herself for me
Tell her that I would like to feel her soft skin and kiss her neck
Tell her it gets me a little excited to think about it
Describe some buildup of what I would do to her for several minutes, periodically telling her that she loves it (kissing her skin, licking her nipples, rubbing her thighs..)
Suggest that she is wet and that this makes me even more excited. Often she will confirm that yes, she is wet
At this stage, she is clearly excited and enjoying herself and I would tell her that I love how wet she gets for me and that I want to taste her
If it wasn't obvious that she was touching herself already, I would tell her to do it for me
Build up to the point where I was inside her
Tell her to say "Fuck me Nomad" a few times until she just does it automatically. Mix it in as part of the conversation,
Start to describe how I can feel that her pussy wants to cum for me. This will help bring her to the point of orgasm, as she will want it to be true
When I feel she is close to orgasm, I will tell her to cum for me
Tell her that her being close to orgasm makes me so excited that I want to cum
After, tell her how hot I thought that was and that we shared something special

You can try to use the above as an outline. Try it out and let me know how it goes

For people that are more visual, try skype video sex :)

2 comments:

  1. Spot on man. I was very fortunate enough to learn and nurture this skill on my own. So I can vouch for everything you said. Is there a way to leverage these skills to escalate girls when you're with them in-person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, its a great tool to have.
    In person I follow the exact some process, there is just obviously more physical contact :)

    The leading and dominance and dirty talk are all exactly the same

    ReplyDelete