Saturday, November 12, 2011

LR: Threesome Threepeat

The week before Labor Day, I was on a long road trip with my LTR girl that involved a stop by Crater Lake in Oregon and a week at Burning Man.  A friend of ours that was in a previous Threesome LR (Wild Weekend Threesome) was there and the 3 of us hooked up.  This was just a simple case of the girl was staying with us one night in my camper van

On the way back home, I checked Facebook on my phone while getting gas and noticed that another girl from a previous LR (Tag Team Action) was visiting family in a town on our route home.  I sent her a quick message asking if she would be up for dinner tonight, and then we hit the road again

We decided to take a several hour detour to check out some sights so couldn't make it for dinner, but as we get closer to town I text this girl and we arrange to meet up for drinks.  Rather than drive another 3 hours to make it all the way back home, I book a hotel room near where this girl is staying so we have a place to take some showers and to crash later

We get to the hotel and check in and shower, and then run to pick up this girl at about 11 pm.  There was a little bit of tension the first 10 minutes or so as the girls were getting to know each other, but I just told some stories about our road trip to keep the conversation flowing and make everybody comfortable.  There is a bar just a few blocks from our hotel, so we stop there and get some late night happy hour and a couple drinks.  The 3 of us just joke around for awhile.  Once the girls have a drink in them they loosen up a little bit and now the 3 of us are doing some light kino and chatting and laughing.  I suggest we go grab some wine in our room that we had left over, and we walk a few blocks back to the hotel and head up to our room

I pour some wine, but before anybody really drinks any I push the girls heads together and they start making out.  This girl was on the rag so her pants stayed on, but she went down on my girl forever while I was getting a BJ.  Then the two of them double teamed my junk… this chic was deep throating me hard core while my girl sucked on my balls.  After a bit I pushed my girl on her back and started pounding her, and this other girl reaches her hand around and squeezes my balls.  Once I bust a nut the three of us lay around for awhile, and then drive this chic back to where she was staying. 

Just yesterday, this girl texts to say she will be in town, and so she stopped by last night.  This time I pounded both of them

Over Halloween, I had another threesome I wrote up here 

Add that all up, and in the past couple of months I've had 4 threesomes with 3 different girls.  A Threesome Threepeat! 

I've been working on threesomes for awhile now, and things are really starting to come together nicely.  We will hang out again with all 3 of these girls between now and New Years, so its looking like I have myself a nice little threesome rotation going, with a couple other girls looking likely to join in

If this sounds like an appealing lifestyle, one great way to get started is to join the 30/30 club.  The 30/30 Club starts by building a foundation of a solid identify, and wraps up with a focus on Threesomes.  You can also look into a 1:1 with myself or any of the Brad P coaches

Happy Threesomes to all
Nomad

No comments:

Post a Comment