Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LR: Halloween Threesome

I love Halloween.  It's one time of the year when it is socially acceptable for women to dress and act slutty.  What's not to like, really?


Plans this year were to head to a friends house party, then head out as a group to a club, then to an after party at another friends house. 

This year I did a his/her matching costume with my LTR girl.  I was a fireman, and she was a (slutty) firewoman.  I had been busy with work as of late and didn't really put any thought into costumes until the day of the party, but was pleased with how things came together.  Just like with day to day fashion, it is important to leverage sexy stereotypes, and what woman doesn't have a fantasy about a fireman

We arrived fashionably late to my friends house party with some sweet sake for shooting, and since I didn't know everybody I went around the party introducing myself to everybody and giving them shots.  This was an extended social circle and everybody was really warm and inviting.  Survey says the fireman costume was a hit.  My girl met a pretty cute girl (Cute Blond) early in the night and they ended up sitting with each other and chatting while I socialized with everybody

A while later a bunch of us head off to the club.  We car-pooled with a few other people.  Outside of saying hello and a few seconds of light flirting when giving her a shot earlier, this was my first real talking opportunity with the cute blond.  She was in super rapport seeking mode, so I just listened and encouraged her, saying that my girl seemed to really like her

We had some VIP tickets to a private area with some free drinks included from a promoter friend.  There were some amazing costumes that people had clearly put a lot of love into.  There was a guy that had a zipper on his face with his jaw zipped open and bloody skull hanging out that was my favorite.  There was also a guy that dyed his skin blue and had a good Papa Smurf thing going, an 8 foot tall troll, the Pope, and various others.  It was probably the best costume party I've been to

We all had a few drinks and hit the dance floor.  My girl and I split off with the cute blond and the 3 of us danced together.  Cute blond put on some lip balm and I said "she needs some too" and guided her lips over to my girls lips.  They pressed lips and I suggested that it was a pretty weak kiss, so they kissed again with a little more passion.  Cute blond asked if that was better, and I said "It was alright.  I think you can do better" and then I looked away and just ignored the 2 of them for a bit.  A bit later my girl went off to the bathroom, and cute blond went to the bar.  I went and chatted with my friends for a bit, and then went up to the bar where cute blond was just getting her drink.  I put my arm around her waist and looked at her eyes and her lips, and she lunged in for the make out.  I pinched her nipples while we made out, and then broke away.  She said, "Was that better?"  "Much better.  Good girl."  Then I grabbed her hand and walked her back to the group where my girl was sitting after coming back from the bathroom. 

At this point, this girl is heated up and ready to go.  Cute blond kisses my girl and they start making out.  They start to feel each other up and next thing you know they both have their tits out and are pinching each others nipples.  I might have helped pop them out a bit ;)  You really have to love Halloween costumes, it doesn't take much to get the titties out.    My girl starts sucking on one of cute blonds nipples, and I start to suck on the other one.  I reach down between her legs and start rubbing her va-jay-jay, and holy crap was she hot.  It was like fire down there.  Time to pounce, so I say "Let's get out of here, it’s a bit hot in here." 

We get outside and hop in a taxi, and head to my place.  For a second, cute blond tries to direct things, saying we should go back to the house party because her things are there, but I just lead and say yeah, totally, we can go there after awhile. 

When we get to my place, my girl goes into the bedroom and sits down on the bed.  I lead cute blond in there, and she sits down next to my girl and they start making out.  I leave them alone for a minute while I take care of some things…  turn on some music, grab some condoms, get a bottle of water, dim the lights…  then I take off my girls clothes, and then cute blonds clothes, before stripping down to my underwear.  I'm just letting these girls enjoy themselves, caressing each others bodies.  Cute blond looks at me and asks "Are there any limits?" and I just tell her enjoy yourself and then start making out with her, before pulling away and then directing her focus back towards my girl. 

At one point, my girl and I are again both sucking on this girls nipples, and I take cute girls hand and put it on the outside of my underwear.  She immediately slips her hand inside and starts giving me a bit of a handy.  My girl says something like "Ooh, she found something" and reaches over and starts pulling off my underwear, and now both of these girls are giving me a tag team BJ, with cute blond on her back licking my balls and my girl on her hands and knees bobbing up and down.

I take one of cute blonds hands and directed it over to my girls thighs, and then she starts fingering my girl.  My girl looks up at me and makes a gesture towards cute blondes vagina.  I put on a condom and slide myself inside her, and damn is this girl loud.  I'm pretty sure the neighbors didn't sleep through that.  My girl ends up sitting on this girls face while I'm fucking her to quiet her down a little bit

Once she cums, I need a bit of a rest so I lay down and throw off the condom, and the 2 girls start to go down on me again.  After a few minutes, I'm ready to go again, so I flip my girl on her hands and knees and start on her doggy style while the cute blond is cupping my balls and rubbing my girls clit.  I end up blowing my load inside her and then the 3 of us lounge around and cuddle for a bit.  I called for a taxi but it was an hour+ wait because of all of the Halloween activities, so we all talk until the taxi arrives, and then I walk cute blond downstairs and send her on her way. 

This was a pretty textbook threesome.  There are just a few things that I want to highlight that helped things go smoothly:
  • First off, my girl was the focus the whole night.  My attention was directed towards her, and never did I show more attention to the other girl.  No need to create jealousy here, we are working as a team
  • When I took off their clothes, I did my girl first, and then the other girl.  This made it more comfortable for the 2nd girl to be naked.  I stayed in my underwear until the 2 girls were ready to direct their attention to me, i.e. when they needed some cock
  • I lead things forward, with the first kiss, then to the taxi, deflecting the girls preference to go back to the house party so she had her things, and then putting her hand on my junk.  Girls generally lack aggression so you gotta do it yourself

It was a good night.  Fun was had by all.  And did I mention I love Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait for month 12, currently on 3rd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. http://www.3somedatingonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dating Partners take responsibility for their life, their feelings and the consequences of their decisions without blaming others relationship green flags

    ReplyDelete